Harmony onboard pricing

Does anyone know the current pricing if you reserve Wonderland and CP150 once onboard Harmony?  I googled the price of Wonderland and it is showing as $45, but my cruise planner is saying $54.99, so I don't believe the $45 is accurate. 

I'm trying to talk family into booking in advance through the planner and I'm curious if the rate onboard is close to the pre-cruise planner price for those who are undecided. 

TIA!

The rate onboard will most likely be more unless on your sailing the pre-cruise purchases were less than expected and they may offer a "sale".  That onboard "sale" may or may not be what you see for the cruise planner.  $45 seems like an old price for those restaurants and the prices could change between ships and sailings.  I'll be on Harmony in 2 weeks and can tell you then.  

Personally, I'd look at the 3 night package if you are looking at eating at least 2 restaurants.  If you are vigilant, you could get the 3 night for $90-$115.  I saw it once at $90 and didn't grab it and am kicking myself for it!