Coco Cay Cabana Attendants/Tipping

WesKinetic

We (group of 13) have booked a couple of South Beach cabanas for our upcoming trip. In the description, it talks about "cabana concierge service to deliver food and beverage orders." My question is: will our cabana have a dedicated attendant who will be the same one we have all day? Or does it work differently on Coco Cay than it does on Labadee? Just trying to figure out how much/what denominations to bring for tipping purposes. 

We had a cabana at the Oasis pool on Coco Cay. She (our server) was amazing and was constantly refilling our waters and checking on us the entire day. She was cheery and really felt like a friend. We chose to give her some cash in addition to the gratuity included for the day because she was amazing, Just like @spiralqueen stated they were assigned a block of cabanas to work with, can not say enough about the cabana service! I personally felt she was "invested" in making sure we wanted for nothing.

We tipped out our attendant when we did the Chill cabana last July.  She had 4 cabanas. Our attendant was phenomenal.  One time I asked for a drink, and off the cuff said I am running to the bathroom.  My thought was only just leave it in the cabana.  I walked out of the bathroom and there she was standing with the drink on the tray.  OMG.  Every time we left the cabana we came back to see the towels re-folded.  She even went as far as going to the towel station and replace our wet ones while we were in the water.  I can't recall the amount we tipped her out.  

I will also say that it wasn't only our attendant that went the extra mile, it was all of them.  I can't tell you how many times I saw attendants at the edge of the water screaming the passengers name with a drink in their hand to deliver to them.  They physically hunted down the passengers.