Skagway Yukon Suspension bridge

WanderPam

We are cruising to Alaska for the first time and looking into excursions in Skagway. We are really interested in doing both the white pass railway and Yukon suspension bridge. RC has two excursions and we cant decide. Has anyone done the Yukon Adventure and White Pass Railway or White Pass Railway and Yukon Suspension bridge ? Thanks!

I've been looking into these 2 excursions as well, looks like one is much longer and offers food, but they look so similar.  Hopefully you'll get some responses from someone who's been on one of these excursions!

We did the White Pass Railway the first time we were in Skagway.  I think everyone should do it once.  Unfortunately, the day we went it was raining (which is does quite a bit up there) and our views were diminished.  It would be nice to know what the weather will be like before taking that trip.  Sorry, we did not do the suspension bridge.  Good luck with your decision.  I am sure you will love Skagway no matter what you do there...