Royal Palms Beach Club Grand Caymen ???

rjac

We went there three years ago and enjoyed it. We took a shuttle from the port and set up a return time. It cost $2 to enter ( I think?) and then more for a lounge chair and umbrella. But the water was gorgeous and service decent. They also had a pool which we did not use, along with restrooms with showers. It was an easy, minimal effort beach day.

My family went there last Thanksgiving week on our Rhapsody of the Seas cruise out of Tampa. We rented one of the cabanas for $150 US. There were six of us. We enjoyed having the "home base" to leave our things, as well as the shade. In the cabanas, you have a table and four chairs, as well as four lounge chairs in front of the cabana. The day we were there, there were about five cruise ships tendering so it was a little crowded, and it was nice to be in a cordoned-off area. There is a pool (restricted to adults), a bar and restaurant, and washrooms with showers. There are attendants that come by and take food/drink orders. We took one of the many shuttle buses that run from the cruise area up Seven Mile Beach. We were there about four hours and had a good time walking on the beach and playing in the water. When we were there, it seemed like mostly families with some smaller groups of young adults. There were advertisements for evening parties, so it seems like it can get to be a pretty boisterous place at times. I would say it was a good deal for the cabana--certainly much better prices than the cabanas at Coco Cay and Labadee! ?

We did this in December we had 2 cabanas next to each other. We loved it. The waves were pretty out of control that day but we all still had a great time. We had  6 adults and 2 kids and we had plenty of room. I also liked that we had someone to take drink orders and food when we wanted something we didn't have to leave the area. I would for sure go again.