How good exactly is the road beef sandwich (Kummelweck) at Park Cafe?

3 hours ago, ellcee said:

Depends on the ship if it's good or not. Had a great one on Anthem and a yucky one on Harmony. The cut of the meat was the issue.

We had the same experience with the Kummelweck on Harmony, it wasn't very good at all.  

Went to Park Cafe on Radiance of the Seas this past July and asked for the Kummelweck sandwich. He looked at me like I was speaking another language. He had no idea what I was talking about. I asked "do you have a roast beef sandwich on a roll?" I was handed a roast beef sandwich, on a roll. There were no sauces or juices served on the side or on the sandwich. 

16 hours ago, Chirag Shah said:

I've been hearing a lot about this sandwich. Any experiences here? How good is it exactly?

I'll be on the symphony from April 11-18. Can't wait!

Thanks. 

It depends.  I've had it on Anthem, and it was OK.  I liked it more when I tried it on Symphony.

We have been on Allure, Harmony and Symphony - We make it a point to bee line there as soon as possible - they are open for lunch on day one. Get there early on seas days as there can be quite a line. There is nothing better than the fresh baked buns, tender beef and the Au Jus. This along with one of the salads they make to order and a cold beverage just can't be beat. We have even skipped the main dining room at dinner to enjoy these great sandwiches.