Coco Cay Land side Cabana ??

Neesa

@Matt, I secured a Coco Cay Land side Cabana for our sailing. Your article stated the sea pass card will allow entry but while I paid for it we are sharing with another stateroom. Is there any way to add them to the reservation? There will be 5 of us in total but when I secured it on the cruise planner there was no way for me to insert their information. I just want the transaction to be seamless when we arrive, I would hate for someone to be embarrassed even by accident. This is our first time traveling with another family. I want to look as though I know what I am doing LOL :) Thanks Matt!

martial arts no GIF by Shaw Brothers

23 hours ago, Neesa said:

@Matt, I secured a Coco Cay Land side Cabana for our sailing. Your article stated the sea pass card will allow entry but while I paid for it we are sharing with another stateroom. Is there any way to add them to the reservation? There will be 5 of us in total but when I secured it on the cruise planner there was no way for me to insert their information. I just want the transaction to be seamless when we arrive, I would hate for someone to be embarrassed even by accident. This is our first time traveling with another family. I want to look as though I know what I am doing LOL ? Thanks Matt!

martial arts no GIF by Shaw Brothers

In the cruise planner you are correct that you only put in your information because you are booking 1 cabana. They sort out the details when you get there. When you get to the cabana area, you are given wristbands, and the attendants will ask you how many you need, and may ask you names of who will be in the cabana with you so they know who is authorized.(This was for chill Island when we went. I believe the other areas have a similar check in experience.)