Thank you everyone!

raahc

Thank you all so much for helping me organize our cruise!  We returned from Harmony last Sunday (Feb 16), and had a great time.  We had a few bumps along the way, and the sea was quite rough for the first three days – just goes to show that you can’t predict a cruise by the weather/month of sailing!

I’m experiencing vertigo (trying to get my land legs back) so still not feeling 100% (lasted two weeks last time).  I’ll keep this short ... just wanted to give my appreciation to everyone who answered every little question I had, no matter how big, small or silly!

Oh, and the best way to deal with post cruise depression?  Book another cruise! 

2 hours ago, raahc said:

Thank you all so much for helping me organize our cruise!  We returned from Harmony last Sunday (Feb 16), and had a great time.  We had a few bumps along the way, and the sea was quite rough for the first three days – just goes to show that you can’t predict a cruise by the weather/month of sailing!

I’m experiencing vertigo (trying to get my land legs back) so still not feeling 100% (lasted two weeks last time).  I’ll keep this short ... just wanted to give my appreciation to everyone who answered every little question I had, no matter how big, small or silly!

Oh, and the best way to deal with post cruise depression?  Book another cruise! 

Some vertigo is relatively common, and there are exercises for your head/inner ear you can find on the internet to "realign" yourself.  Usually, I've been able to function with only a bit of a "sea sensation".

4 hours ago, ChessE4 said:

Some vertigo is relatively common, and there are exercises for your head/inner ear you can find on the internet to "realign" yourself.  Usually, I've been able to function with only a bit of a "sea sensation".

Ahh, thank you!  I have been doing the Epley maneuver, but I think only time will work for me, and hopefully soon!