CoCo Beach Club Land side Cabana Menu

Neesa

@bossdog421 and any additional friends that can help! We were able to split the cost of a CoCo Beach Club cabana in June 2020 for our Harmony sailing. My research shows a restaurant that requires reservations BUT the cabana has a table to dine at it seems. The cabana includes wait service for food and drinks, should I surmise the menu is the same as the restaurant? Is it a "picky food" menu? Thinking about the teenager wrangle, just wondering are the options the same, really was not feeling a "sit down" meal in the restaurant when we have the cabana, BUT lobster & steak VS burgers, no contest! Thanks for the info :) 

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

From what I've seen it's the food from the Beach Club they deliver to the cabana. And it wasn't really an order off the menu deal..more like they brought everything and it was family style!

Correct. They brought all the food from the restaurant menu directly to the cabana. We were able to sub out a few items. They also brought me a chicken sandwich from the snack shack, not sure if that is typical though.

Should be plenty of options for a picky eater. The "kids menu" had great items that teens would like too.

I didnt get the picture of the appetizer tray or dessert tray, they were impressive too though.

food.jpg.caf7b3b762370e87bf9b02b52c42f834.jpg

menu.jpg.f16c0cfd0a7a5421b39ffcb277f3f8d5.jpg

508240671_kidsmenu.jpg.3f7979598ce9e1d2f6bcf799a9e0ecc6.jpg