Coco Cay question

Matt S

52 minutes ago, Matt S said:

Traveling on Harmony of the Seas in June.  I purchased the Coco Cay beach club and the thrill water park.  Is that too much for one day on the island?  It's me, my wife, and my 2 teenage boys.

You probably want to pick one. The Beach Club is to relax and be a little less crowded (and get upgraded food), the water park for slides and activities. Trying to do both (IMO) would just result in not enjoying either fully. 

33 minutes ago, SnickerTail said:

You probably want to pick one. The Beach Club is to relax and be a little less crowded (and get upgraded food), the water park for slides and activities. Trying to do both (IMO) would just result in not enjoying either fully. 

Agree, they are also on opposite ends of the island

@Matt S, We are on the Harmony 28 June 20 and travelling with 2 teenagers as well. I purchased them the water park passes and the adults the CoCo Beach Club Cabana. Yes, they are on opposite ends of the Island, but we are happy giving the kids their space and honestly now that they are old enough to be on their own we are looking forward to the tranquility of the club. I will make sure they have their bands for both areas but probably won't see them until the end of the day, when I deem a muster time and place to head back to the ship. I am looking forward to this, if it works out well this will be the plan moving forward. As of now there are 2 ships on the Island our day so I like knowing we have a relaxing home base as well.  I would not do this if I was going to do the water park also, but just not interested in the Thrill water park this sailing, leaving that for the kiddos :) Happy decision !!

Never been to the Club, the water park was a blast for the two 50 somethings and 2 late teens. I agree with the advice to pick one. The problem, I'm guessing you got in on the club at about the cost of the waterpark. Club prices seem to have shot through the roof. Your kids will love the waterpark and the adults will I'm guessing prefer the club. If you are frequent cruiser and will go back to CCC you might have sticker shock upon return with the Club price. If you aren't returning and paid $80 pp or less for both you might want to do both. For us the park is $80 per person and the Club runs $200 per person. My original plan was to have the teens go to the park and wifey and I going to the club. I didn't purchase at $80 per for the Club. Now it is $200 for the Club and beyond what I want to spend. A tram which we didn't take runs around the island. 

@nikken79, 1199.00 fingers crossed for a price drop but I plan on enjoying the he!! out of it. Teens to waterpark, me to total bliss! Steep YES, splurge YOU BET, but we need to slow down and celebrate the moments, right? Work hard play harder, waiting here on pins and needles...can't wait. Let's have the best sailing ever!! See you there, Im the one on the floaty with a drink in hand or dancing inside my cabana after my drink in hand lol!!

@Neesa  That's what we paid also.  We are hoping for a price drop too.  I really wanted something quieter and more private so we splurged for it.  Well you will definitely see us.  It will be me, my mom, two daughters, my nephew, my uncle, my aunt and my cousin.  We plan on having a ball.  We will be celebrating my daughters high school graduation prior to her leaving for college.  

@nikken79, wow we are celebrating 8th grade graduation! My husband and I, the two graduates (water park tickets in hand for them) and the other graduates mom. If I see a price drop I will let you know, please keep me in mind also. See you then, 117 days to go.... gees I  am even excited just to check in at day 90! 

Don't be surprised to hear me calling for you to say hello that day ?‍♀️ nikken79 where are you? 

You will see my daughter dive under furniture embarrassing her makes it all the more fun!!