Purchasing Bottle of Wine - Beverage Package

krislu

Hello! First time cruiser here, so please forgive my ignorance. I have purchased the beverage package and I know I get 40% off bottles of wine under $100. My question is, if I buy a bottle of wine will it only be available in the dining room or can I have it delivered to my stateroom?

If you purchase a bottle of wine you can of course ask if they can deliver it to your room.  You can obviously grab the bottle and bring it to wherever you want to or more commonly you can have it delivered to the dining room where it will be ready for you during your dinner.  

There are many places to buy wine on the ships, dining room has the smallest selection typically.  If your ship has Vintages or specialty restaurants such as Chops/Giovannis you will find their wine selection much more robust and you are welcome to order from these places and enjoy your wine anywhere.

2 hours ago, MaryCS62 said:

You can bring it back, or you can have them mark & hold it for you. If you're elsewhere another night (say, one of the specialty restaurants, but your wine was held for you when you were in the MDR), you can tell your waiter that & they will get it for you to drink.

aghast that's darn near alcohol abuse....when you open a bottle of wine....you only have a few hours to consume it before it because pure swill.  ? ?