Question about boarding pass

AGSLC5

Hello, I am just curious if anyone else ever had this happen to them.. I am going on Symphony March 21 and I am Diamond Plus and booked in an Oceanview Balcony. When I went to check in I noticed on My boarding pass not only did it say Diamond Plus but it also said Sea Class next to it.. This was odd to me as I am not in a Junior Suite.. I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else? Also just curious if anyone knows why it would say that? Thanks - Stephanie 

9 minutes ago, AGSLC5 said:

oh really that's funny.. Do you remember if they magically got an upgrade to junior suite? 

This happened to my kids on Harmony last March.  They were in an oceanview balcony and the app showed them as Sea Class.  The paper SetSail Pass was correct though, and didn't show the Sea Class.  No magic upgrade to a junior suite.  I will admit that when I saw it on the app, I did wonder....  ?

36 minutes ago, Matt said:

I have this exact scenario for my cruise in March on Harmony!

Screenshot.png

Lol yes exactly. I also got expedited boarding.. Honestly I am just excited to be going on a cruise! I have had a 9 week dry dock for me that's a long time I'm sure you can agree and understand with me. 

45 minutes ago, twangster said:

It's Royal.  Is this really surprising?  ???

Congratulations, at least you get to use the suite line to enter the terminal.  

no not surprising at all! But I do like the idea of using the suite line to enter the terminal lol.