New & Improved Chops??

Brobbins246

I'll be on Freedom in April, 2021 and was reading thru the RC website about the ship.  I noticed this on the description for Chops in the Freedom dining list, "...fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu...".  Do you know if this is related to the Freedom AMP, giving the ship a "new and improved Chops"?  I've read some not-so-good reviews about Chops on this forum (some good, but more bad) so I'm wondering if this is a legit upgrade, or nothing really new.  I realize no one has gone on the AMP'd Freedom yet to test this out, but if Chops on other ships are still hum-drum after a "revamped menu" then I won't hold my breath.  

image.png.6b56500f533a85615d65170995089261.png

1 hour ago, Brobbins246 said:

Do you know if this is related to the Freedom AMP, giving the ship a "new and improved Chops"?

FWIW, it's what it says in the Cruise Planner under the description of Chops for my May cruise on Grandeur, too.

Based on what I've read around here, I'm not sure I'm quite so stoked about my Chops lunch plans. ?