Gift certificate

NancyL2648

1 hour ago, NancyL2648 said:

I recently received a gift certificate for an upcoming cruise for my birthday. I followed the directions and applied it to my account....that was almost a month ago.  Any idea when Royal will add it to my account for OBC?

Thanks for any info.

When I redeem points for OBC, it doesn't get loaded until a week or two before the cruise.  Not sure if that fits your situation or not.  I have called before and asked for the credit to be applied quickly so I can use Cruise Planner.  The RC "points people" accommodated me.  Good luck!

12 minutes ago, ChessE4 said:

When I redeem points for OBC, it doesn't get loaded until a week or two before the cruise.  Not sure if that fits your situation or not.  I have called before and asked for the credit to be applied quickly so I can use Cruise Planner.  The RC "points people" accommodated me.  Good luck!

Thanks so much for the info.

3 hours ago, NancyL2648 said:

I recently received a gift certificate for an upcoming cruise for my birthday. I followed the directions and applied it to my account....that was almost a month ago.  Any idea when Royal will add it to my account for OBC?

Thanks for any info.

How nice is that!

I would give Royal a call or check with your TA to see if they can see that there is a request for OBC on your reservation.  Sometimes they do get loaded a couple of weeks before you take your cruise, but a call to ask about it might get it added early for you ? 

3 hours ago, NancyL2648 said:

Thanks for any info.

Also make sure the amount didn't just get refunded to your form of payment for the cruise. That happens sometimes.