Embarkation time - early bird

NicoAr1984

So i got my embarkation time set to 2:00pm... the thing is that my plane arrives Miami at 7:00 AM and the only place i can got to is the port... ETA 9:00 am... is there any chance I can get onboard before my assigned time?? It seems way to much to be at the port for 5 hours just waiting and waiving at the lucky ones who got earlier time than me. 

Just now, NicoAr1984 said:

So i got my embarkation time set to 2:00pm... the thing is that my plane arrives Miami at 7:00 AM and the only place i can got to is the port... ETA 9:00 am... is there any chance I can get onboard before my assigned time?? It seems way to much to be at the port for 5 hours just waiting and waiving at the lucky ones who got earlier time than me. 

Yes you should be able to board by 11am a drink by 1130?

1 hour ago, NicoAr1984 said:

to kill 5 hours of PCWD (Pre-cruise-waiting-depression)

Hay Nicro,

Welcome to the boards. Ask away with any and all questions, there's a wealth of knowledge here and folks are always ready and willing to help out.

I would not call waiting as a depression, I would call it anxiety. Now, when your cruise ends, well then, get ready for a massive case of PCD.....post cruise depression that can be alleviated/lessened by planning another cruise. :3_grin: 

Hey Nicro,

Where are you flying from? Is it possible to drive to the port? As you can see, I live in NC and we drive to Florida when we cruise. Yeah, two days. But, we don't have a weight limit on all our bags. I tend too bring extra stuff living scuba gear, dive camera gear and WAY over packing on clothes as well as She Who Must Be Obeyed. :3_grin:

15 hours ago, rjac said:

Hey Nicro,

Where are you flying from? Is it possible to drive to the port? As you can see, I live in NC and we drive to Florida when we cruise. Yeah, two days. But, we don't have a weight limit on all our bags. I tend too bring extra stuff living scuba gear, dive camera gear and WAY over packing on clothes as well as She Who Must Be Obeyed. :3_grin:

I’m flying from Buenos Aires... I guess that if I drive from down here to up there I’ll probably arrive in this conditions:

?????

F4A54C43-7828-4D01-BC3F-D7AE8A347D94.jpeg