Suite on Freedom Class ?

Havent really looked into Suites too much, tried a JS once and liked it but wasnt sold on the cost.

Seeing some good prices on suites for a short cruise that i am considering and wondering what is "included" with a Grand Suite or an Owners Suite? The coffee maker in the room is nice (except i dont drink coffee), the cabin looks awesome, access to the SL (if there is one) is nice but i have DL access already.

What else should i be considering? Included meals, drink package, internet? Anything ?

This would include a stop at Coco any suite access stuff there?

Thanks

13 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

wondering what is "included" with a Grand Suite or an Owners Suite?

The primary benefit is access to the Concierge and the Suite Lounge. Concierge can assist you with various things during the cruise (basically a private Guest Services) and there is complimentary alcohol each evening.

14 minutes ago, jticarruthers said:

This would include a stop at Coco any suite access stuff there?

No

1 hour ago, jticarruthers said:

What else should i be considering? Included meals, drink package, internet? Anything ?

Freedom suites will not include any of these (when you say “meals” I assume you mean specialty dining).  Sky class, on the Oasis and Quantum class ships will include internet but only Star Class includes internet, specialty dining and Deluxe Beverage pkgs 

Here is a copy of the email from the concierge on Liberty which will be similar

Access to use of the Suite Lounge, located on Deck 14 Aft by using your GOLD colored Seapass card.
·        Continental breakfast and specialty coffee is available inside the lounge daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am on sea day & 7:00 am to 9:00am on Port days.
·        Complimentary bar setup and Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours is served inside the private lounge every evening before and after dinner from 4:30 pm to 8:00am. (Selected Beers, Wines and Mix drinks are available to be consumed at the lounge)
·        Daily snacks available inside the Suite Lounge by noon time until 3:00pm
·        Daily dining room menus displayed at the lounge and assistance on pre-ordering for your dinner wine.
·        Complimentary pressing on the first Formal night only and one set per person only.
·        Full Dining Room menu for room-service complementary daily privilege.
(Available during Dining Room open hours only & dial 1012 for room service to place your order)
·        Reservations assistance for our specialty restaurants, shore excursion and spa appointments.
·        Business services such as copies, printing and etc.
·        Reserved VIP seats for production shows located at Deck 4 Platinum Theater & Ice shows located at Studio B, Deck 3. Seats will be reserved until 10 minutes prior to the show time and no need for reservation.                               (Please kindly show to Cruise Director’s staffs your Gold colored SeaPass card at the theater.)  
·        Private exclusive breakfast at Chops Grille located in Deck 11 aft, daily from 8:00 am to 10:00 am on Sea days & 7:00 am to 9:00am on Port days. Exclusive for gold colored card suite guests holders only.

The Suite Lounge is a private lounge accessible on a 24-hour basis, with your golden colored suite key you will have access. The private lounge has been designated a smoke-free area. We respectfully request that guests observe a proper dress code when visiting the lounge (no swim or pool attire is allowed, footwear is required at all times).  To ensure all our guests are able to enjoy this exclusive lounge we require that all guests 20 years old and younger must be well behaved and accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. We also kindly ask not to bring any friends or a family member who is not registered on the Grand Suite and above room category.

FYI, the private exclusive breakfast at chops is the same menu as the MDR breakfast, its just held in chops so its quieter.

Thanks all, sounds like the Oasis/Quantum class perks is the items i was vaguely recalling but that didnt roll down to Freedom level.

Still may do it just for larger cabin but its just a 4 nighter to the bahamas so the shows/concierge stuff doesnt have a lot of value since i will just plan on "floating" anyway ?

1 hour ago, jticarruthers said:

Thanks all, sounds like the Oasis/Quantum class perks is the items i was vaguely recalling but that didnt roll down to Freedom level.

Still may do it just for larger cabin but its just a 4 nighter to the bahamas so the shows/concierge stuff doesnt have a lot of value since i will just plan on "floating" anyway ?

Also you mentioned you thought the prices were really good.. There is a reason for that. They don't come with as many perks as Oasis or Quantum class so they price these suites less. 

3 minutes ago, HeWhoWaits said:

The primary benefit is access to the Concierge. The extra benefits of the Suite Lounge itself are minimal for Diamond members as it's an interior room with no view.

On Liberty the Suite Lounge is on the side of the Viking Crown Lounge / Olive or Twist. It has beautiful views, and it has an outside deck too. Here's my son in the suite lounge next to the floor to ceiling windows (with a chocolate donut smile). Freedom appears to have the same deck plans for the SL.

20190903_074416.jpg

3 hours ago, melmar02 said:

On Liberty the Suite Lounge is on the side of the Viking Crown Lounge / Olive or Twist. It has beautiful views, and it has an outside deck too. Here's my son in the suite lounge next to the floor to ceiling windows (with a chocolate donut smile). Freedom appears to have the same deck plans for the SL.

Only if the refurb on Freedom moved the Suite Lounge - last summer it was an interior space.