What's check-in & health screening like in Port of Miami???

SLJ

13 hours ago, SLJ said:

I'm wondering what their check-in and health screening process is like now?

It's just a couple of extra questions.  Nothing like an actual physical or anything.

So unless you answered yes to being in China or having contact with someone that has, it should be a negligible about of extra time.

8 minutes ago, FManke said:

Has the expanded health screenings been extended to all RC ports yet? If not, I think they are coming, at least in the near future, now that the virus has spread to other countries where RC sails from.

Expanded screenings (currently) only take place when a passengers travel history warrants it. 

Just now, TXcruzer said:

Expanded screenings (currently) only take place when a passengers travel history warrants it. 

I'm just wondering when the questions go from, have you visited China or been in contact with anyone who has visited China, to have you visited China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, the Canary Islands and so forth.

11 minutes ago, FManke said:

I'm just wondering when the questions go from, have you visited China or been in contact with anyone who has visited China, to have you visited China, South Korea, Italy, Iran, the Canary Islands and so forth.

I believe all those other countries have already been added to the list of countries one is questioned about 

13 minutes ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

Question If someone is refused boarding because they have cold like symptoms, will Insurance/Cruise Care cover this? Or will Royal Caribbean refund?  (This may have been answered before on this blog??)

I believe the travel notification that Royal has sent out states that if you are denied boarding you will get a refund.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-ships/itinerary-updates

Guests presenting with fever or low blood oximetry in the specialized health screenings will be denied boarding.

All guests who are denied boarding due to these restrictions will receive full refunds.