Mobile Passport - San Juan / Florida Ports

ZMANATL

Just a quick question.  I'm sailing out of San Juan in August.  Just wondering if anyone has used the US Mobile Passport app in San Juan and did it help you move through the Custom lines?  If it's helped you through any of the Florida ports let me know too.. may be cruising from there in the not too distance future too.   thanks

1 hour ago, Psycho and Barb said:

We have always filled it out and had it ready to use but the customs lines always seems to move fast for us...Might just be luck of the draw.   Now the Facial Recognition at the Port of Miami is truly awesome and fast...Hope they install it in all ports

Miami passport coming back form the cruise was incredible. I've done a lot of international travel for work and thought having Global Entry was nice, but just having my face scanned and a "thanks, keep going" was absolutely mind boggling.

Never had Mobile Passport speed anything up. Even when we had to wait due to other family members traveling with us, the wait is not bad. It has gotten faster in my opinion the last several years. We were even "selected" for special review due to large jewelry purchases on-board, they got us out within a few minutes (wife's save the receipt at any cost made it easy).