Voom On-Board Pricing

baltodave

1. Does anyone know if the on-board price of Voom is still $19.99/day?  Is there a break for 2-device?

2. What is the discount for Emerald-level C&A for Voom?  

I'm asking the above questions to see if it's worth it to wait until day 2 (of a 4-night cruise leaving Miami) to purchase Voom on-board or to get it from the Cruise Planner site ahead of time.

On a related note, does the Royal app work on Navigator and is there a chat (e.g. text message to other guests) feature in it?  If not, anyone know when that might be available.  

Thanks everyone!

23 minutes ago, Matt said:

From Mariner earlier this month

IMG-2130.jpg

Thanks Matt! 

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to wait until day 2 of a 4-night sailing (Navigator in June).  I'm Emerald which usually gets 15% off.  So 3 days (after waiting for day 2) @ 18.99*2 less 15% works out to 96.85.   Yesterday, I purchased 4 days @ 25.49 for 2-device.  That came to 101.96.  For me, the $5 savings is not worth waiting until day 2 (of course, we'd loose connectivity as soon as we leave the Miami area-- probably around 5:00 or so).  ... and that assumes the onboard prices and Emerald discount is the same in June.

(glad I paid attention in math class in high school!)  ?