Recommendations on a plug converter to use in Italy

Kathleen

I used this. I travel enough to have one and this was great. Also use for cruises. 
SAUNORCH Universal International Travel Power Adapter W/Smart High Speed 2.4A 4xUSB Wall Charger, European Adapter, Worldwide AC Outlet Plugs Adapters for Europe, UK, US, AU, Asia-Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078M32R41/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_YM6uEbRY2M6AK

12 hours ago, Kathleen said:

I need to purchase a power/plug adapter for Italy. I understand the ship’s plugs are us wattage, I will need an adapter for my pre and post cruise time in Italy.

I've needed two adapters in the last two years. The one I bought from walmart was a like a 4 in 1 cube that had US, Europe, and all of the other adapters in it that packed together in a travel cube. The one I ordered from amazon was less expensive, but only came with the europe adapater. Hope this helps

8 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Phone and hair appliances.

Phones are almost always dual voltage so you will be able to use the Euro adapter for these devices.  Curling irons are sometimes dual voltage but hair dryers almost never are.  If you plug MOST American hair dryers into a Euro converter and it is NOT dual voltage, it will burn up your device.  Just be sure that your devices will be compatible with a converter.

24 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Phones are almost always dual voltage so you will be able to use the Euro adapter for these devices.  Curling irons are sometimes dual voltage but hair dryers almost never are.  If you plug MOST American hair dryers into a Euro converter and it is NOT dual voltage, it will burn up your device.  Just be sure that your devices will be compatible with a converter.

Thank you. Very helpful as always.