Navigator of the Seas - Royal Suite

amille69

I just booked a Royal Suite for a 4 day Bahamas cruise on Navigator for Dec 2020.

I see it has a minifridge and a large wet bar - does anyone know if they will stock the bar with certain beer/spirits etc upon request & whether this would be a separate charge? We have not yet decided if we're purchasing the beverage package as we are supposed to get "honour bar" beverages each evening.

Thanks Waaaytooo - how do we get liquor/spirits to our cabin then?  Like if we wanted a bottle of vodka or something in our cabin to mix with the soda they provide?  Or do we have to go out, buy it (or use honour bar) and then bring it back only as a one-time drink (instead of a bottle)?

6 minutes ago, amille69 said:

Or do we have to go out, buy it (or use honour bar) and then bring it back only as a one-time drink (instead of a bottle)?

This is the way that you would do it.  You may also consider purchasing ahead of time through https://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalgifts/wine-liquor and you may be able to have a bottle delivered to your stateroom.  Make sure you read the sizes of the bottles closely as they are very small and pricey.

14 minutes ago, amille69 said:

I also read that we get free luggage valet - do we have to prebook this or do we do that when we check in?

No, LV cannot be booked ahead of time, but you will have to do it once onboard and there is a deadline.  I think it's usually on day 3 or 4 that you have to let them know you want to use LV.  It is ABSOLUTELY worth using, if you are flying.    They will deliver the paperwork to you within the first day or so but then you must fill out the paperwork and submit it to Guest Services by the deadline.  Make sure you fill out the entire form.  You must include your airline confirmation/locator.  I almost always forget that !