Refreshment Drinks Package - Starbucks?

Has anyone used the Refreshment Drinks Package on-board Oasis of the Seas?

Is Starbucks included in the Package? (It was on Enchantment of the Seas, and i am reading online its possible that its not included on Oasis of the Seas)

If not, are you able to get Hot Chocolate & Cream from any of the Specialty Coffee Shops on-board? (I dont drink tea/coffee and had lots of hot chocolate & Cream on my last cruise)

Many Thanks, 

You cannot use the drink packages at the standalone Starbucks kiosk on Oasis. (On some ships, the Cafe Promenade is branded as Starbucks because they serve Starbucks products. But it is not a freestanding Starbucks location, like on the Oasis-class ships.) 

Cafe Promenade (and I believe Park Cafe) have hot chocolate available, so I can't imagine why you couldn't get it made with cream there.

FWIW, you can use Starbucks gift cards at the Starbucks onboard Oasis. 

The deciding factor is whether it is an actual Starbucks location (package can't be used but Starbucks gift cards can) or a Royal location that serves Starbucks drinks (package can be used but Starbucks gift cards can't).  I'm not confident which ships are which.  I'm also not sure whether you can earn Starbucks points while on board but have heard you can't redeem points on board.

The best way to tell the difference is if the location is listed as “Starbucks” on the deck plans and cruise planner then it is considered a stand alone one and not included in the drink package. If it’s something like Cafe Lattitudes or some other coffee shop on the smaller ships and they happen to have a sign posted saying “we proudly serve Starbucks coffee” (or similar) then it IS included. 

On 2/23/2020 at 3:40 PM, Matthew Smith said:

Is Starbucks included in the Package? (It was on Enchantment of the Seas, and i am reading online its possible that its not included on Oasis of the Seas)

This is a case of semantics. The drink package includes premium coffees (lattes, etc) at Cafe Latte-tudes on Enchantment. So on Oasis of the Seas, the drink package includes drinks at Cafe Promenade, but not the Starbucks Kiosk on the Royal Promenade.