My Time Dining Confusion

klemire626

17 minutes ago, klemire626 said:

I reserved My Time Dining 2 months ago and I dont see the times I requested on my cruise planner. All it says is "At your leisure"  Does this mean I am unable to make reservations for the times I want?  I'm a planner so this is giving me a bit of anxiety as we leave in 2 weeks?

I personally do not make reservations for My Time so I'm not sure how he cruise planner should look afterwards, but we know people who do and they never had an issue. Therefore, you can rest assured your reservation is in the system. 

After boarding, just head over to the dining room and confirm your times. If for some reason the reservation isn't in the system, they will plug you in; the dining room times are flexible. 

15 minutes ago, klemire626 said:

I reserved My Time Dining 2 months ago and I dont see the times I requested on my cruise planner. All it says is "At your leisure"  Does this mean I am unable to make reservations for the times I want?  I'm a planner so this is giving me a bit of anxiety as we leave in 2 weeks?

Is there anything in your order history?  If for some reason the times are no longer there, I'm pretty sure all the desired times will have been taken.  Since they don't really adhere to the selected times (which is why it's so flexible), just pick any time; this way you won't have to stand in the non-reservation line.

24 minutes ago, klemire626 said:

I have seen this before.. Its just an annoying glitch in the system.. Don't worry your reservations will show up onboard

i am boarding Oasis in 1 week from today!!!  On my computer the cruise planner still says "At Your Leisure".  But on the Royal Caribbean AP, when I go to My Calendar, it shows the correct time that I signed up for (8:30).  So go to the AP and it should show your exact reserved time. 

2 hours ago, Phillip Diamond Plus said:

i am boarding Oasis in 1 week from today!!!  On my computer the cruise planner still says "At Your Leisure".  But on the Royal Caribbean AP, when I go to My Calendar, it shows the correct time that I signed up for (8:30).  So go to the AP and it should show your exact reserved time. 

Thank you!!  I looked my app and found the times!  Phew!