RCBlog Cruise threads?

Is there a thread or other location for the RCBlog cruises? Just signed up for my first one (finally found one that looks like i can make it work with my schedule, which wouldnt seem like a hard thing but has been) and was wondering if there was anywhere to see who else is going, what plans have been made, etc. 

Admittedly the cruise is still like 21 months away so it might be a bit soon to plan too much but what can i say ... im excited to finally meet some people besides BCarney (ran into each other on Adventure a couple of years ago).

Cruise Critic has Roll Calls to meet up with other cruisers before hand.   If they get enough registered RC will throw them a meet and greet party on board.  Go to CC and look for the Roll Call page. Enter your ship and sailing date. You'll have to join CC (free) to get on it however.  CC is about the largest cruise forum on the internet.

There is an app called Ship Mate. I believe it is a Cruise Critic created app. It has all your roll call and chat forums for your specific cruise as well as an additional chat forum for your specific ship. Both chat forums are very helpful. Once you download the app you can put your specific cruises in and start connecting.

19 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Here are links to the Facebook groups for the next 2 official RCLBlog group cruises:

Brillance of the Seas - October 11-18, 2020

Anthem of the Seas - July 16-24, 2021

Not the official group FB, but some of us are in this one:

Harmony of the Seas - November 21-28, 2021

9 hours ago, jticarruthers said:

Dang and suddenly i have so many sources of data i am confused again ?

You don't need to be confused.  I think that many misunderstood your initial question.  Go with the links @AshleyDillo posted.  Assuming you booked an official Royal Caribbean Blog group cruise sailing, @Matt has dedicated FB pages for that.