No Ultimate Drink Package Option on My Freedom Cruise ?

WAAAYTOOO

I don't get the drink packages but I went into the Cruise Planner and happened to notice that, under the drinks packages option, there is no Ultimate Drink Package option to purchase.

I thought maybe the UDP was just somehow missing from the tab header so I clicked on the "All Beverage Packages" link and it's not there, either.

There IS a [apparently] limited time offer for a 20% discount on prepaid Premium Packages but nothing at all about an UDP.

Anyone else notice this on their sailings ?

My sailing is Freedom, June 26.

BTW, there are also 8 VOOM options advertised, too.  I believe that Freedom does have VOOM.

• 2 weeks later...

It's also not on my Allure sailing for August.  And they have the "sale" for the premium. Except that it isn't a 20 percent sale. It's a $2 sale.  Yesterday premium was $49. I put it in my cart to get total price and it was around $402.  Today I put the "20 percent off" sale into my cart and the total was $388. Now I was an English major but even I know that isn't 20 percent off.  

I'd be willing to bet the omission of the UDP is a product of the site more than anything.

As Matt knows even on a small site like this blog thousands of lines of code. So to make a small change in one place requires changes in many places. Now if you upscale to a site as large as Royal has a single price change could involve changing a few thousand pages, one line of code is missed and it causes hundreds of issues.

So I believe Matt's answer is really the correct one here, with the sales and promotional departments wanting changes, I think the IT department  cannot keep up with all these changes and it results in errors and mistakes on the site.