1 Day to Go + GTY Update

What better way to get ready to jump on a ship than to send out the "latest, greatest" update of the GTY Assignment Timing Graph.  Thanks to all that keep posting their data.

If you are cruising this week and see someone with a "scorch the floor" Swing or a "somewhat competent" Foxtrot that will be my soulmate and I.

?

Curt from Canada

image.png.687ff01e85904d69991d8c6d9c65cf2e.png

55 minutes ago, Curt From Canada said:

What better way to get ready to jump on a ship than to send out the "latest, greatest" update of the GTY Assignment Timing Graph.  Thanks to all that keep posting their data.

If you are cruising this week and see someone with a "scorch the floor" Swing or a "somewhat competent" Foxtrot that will be my soulmate and I.

?

Curt from Canada

image.png.687ff01e85904d69991d8c6d9c65cf2e.png

Ok, I might be the only one, but I have no idea what this is?

12 minutes ago, FManke said:

Ok, I might be the only one, but I have no idea what this is?

For those who have booked GTY cabins, they have sending me the "days to sailing" when they get assigned their cabins.  To be clear, the "scientific method" is minimal, and I am only measuring one dimension (time to sail when room is assigned).  The "data" has been fairly consistent:

• Almost everyone gets their assignment at least 10 days before sailing.
  • There is another inflection point at 30 to 50 days where they become available.
  • And there are a few (just under 20%) that get them well in advance of sailing.

Any and all data is gladly accepted.

Curt from Canada

7 minutes ago, Curt From Canada said:

For those who have booked GTY cabins, they have sending me the "days to sailing" when they get assigned their cabins.  To be clear, the "scientific method" is minimal, and I am only measuring one dimension (time to sail when room is assigned).  The "data" has been fairly consistent:

• Almost everyone gets their assignment at least 10 days before sailing.
  • There is another inflection point at 30 to 50 days where they become available.
  • And there are a few (just under 20%) that get them well in advance of sailing.

Any and all data is gladly accepted.

Curt from Canada

I see