New VOOM Packages - Cruise Planner - Liberty

Ironically, Voom is being offered on the Serenade in Northern Europe this summer even though the Serenade has yet to be outfitted with Voom and the fact that it is supposedly a North Ameican/Caribbean product.

It started that way but quickly became a offer across the  Fleet..

Q:  What ships have VOOM (High Speed Internet)? s.gif A:  Oasis Class and Quantum Class all have high speed internet in the Caribbean, Mediterranean or Asia.

High speed internet is not available during transatlantic crossings and repositioning sailings.

As of today,Voom is not on the Liberty.  It is scheduled to be installed in May.  It will not be the full version of Voom, but a slightly lessor version.  Supposedly the signal is stronger on the east coast and gets weaker further west.  But, it will be many times better than what we are used to.

It started that way but quickly became a offer across the  Fleet..

Q: 

What ships have VOOM (High Speed Internet)?

s.gif

A: 

Oasis Class and Quantum Class all have high speed internet in the Caribbean, Mediterranean or Asia.

High speed internet is not available during transatlantic crossings and repositioning sailings.

They're actually calling it Voom on the Serenade and billing it as the fastest internet at sea. I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be disappointed by this mistake when they board.

Ironically, Voom is being offered on the Serenade in Northern Europe this summer even though the Serenade has yet to be outfitted with Voom and the fact that it is supposedly a North Ameican/Caribbean product.

That is either a mistake on the website or Serenade is quietly getting Voom.  Call me crazy, but I think it's the former.

Last night our reservation was locked out after midnight. Hoping they are offering drink pkg discounts once we board, but not holding my breath. Did just check our Nov Liberty cruise and they had 30% of Voom. Went ahead and purchased the unlimited surf & streaming. $88 total is not too bad for 7 nights.