Expedited arrival - only 1 out of 4 in our stateroom

TotalF

We're sailing on Harmony tomorrow (out of port canaveral). 

Two adults, two kids. We did the app check-in, provided all info and took the pictures. 

But, when looking at our SetSail-passes only one of us, the youngest daughter, has gotten the Expedited Arrival on hers. 

Why is that, any ideas? 

Did you scan all the passports and take your pictures using the app or did you login to the website from a computer and enter the checkin information manually and take pictures for 3 out of the 4 of you, and checked in your youngest daughter by using the app to take her picture, scan her passport, & other information that is also asked durning checkin. 

Could your young daughter have checked in by herself and taking her picture, scanning her passport, and entering the expense payment method for her sea pass account using the app??

Thanks for the reply @Bakerette!

No, I did it all myself in the app. Scanned our passports, took our pictures etc. 

I cannot find anything that would suggest that I did hers any different from the rest of us. 

The only factor is thr photos. I mean, qualitywise they all look the same to me. The whole face, ears showing, eyes open etc. 

3 minutes ago, KenCP said:

@TotalF with the updated App I think you can go in and edit your information, have you tried that?  If it does not work give Royal customer service a call and see if they can help you out.

I think, since we are leaving tomorrow, the window has closed on editing any information. 

I might just call rccl ??

I just checked in for my March cruise.  There wasn’t a place to upload a picture.  I am traveling on the Brilliance.  

There was only a photo cassette box to check  

When I was on the Navigator, I was able to upload pictures.  

Is it because I am on the brilliance that they don’t require a picture Ahead of time?

Doesnt matter, if one of you has it they should let the whole group through that line together. (based on 4 trips through Canaveral last year)

Best guess based on the trial and error of those 4 trips is that it didnt like something about your pictures for some reason and they will retake the pictures when you go through the line.

1 hour ago, MindiLou said:

I just checked in for my March cruise.  There wasn’t a place to upload a picture.  I am traveling on the Brilliance.  

There was only a photo cassette box to check  

When I was on the Navigator, I was able to upload pictures.  

Is it because I am on the brilliance that they don’t require a picture Ahead of time?

I'm not certain but i think its only certain ports/ships that are using the newer system.