Muster Station Locator

Mr. Candyman

I'm not sure if this popped up on the latest update but it appears that the app will now show you your muster stations.  This was posted in a FB group by Dean Bailey.  I would have never known because I'm still too far out to check-in or see my assigned muster station. 

Muster Stations App.jpg

Muster Stations App2.jpg

Muster Stations App3.jpg

45 minutes ago, KenCP said:

@Mr. Candyman

My next 2 cruises are showing. The cruises farther out are not showing. It is to early to determine this far out.  I guess it depends on how many people are in each stateroom so the muster stations may change possibly depending on how many pax's are on the ship.

It was definitely from the update.  I just updated and I'm now am able to see it on other ships.  I'm pretty sure the muster stations are already pre-determined by the cabin categories.  Plus the location is also listed on the back of your cabin door so I can't see that continually changing.  

2 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Hint for Oasis muster drill in the AT.  Sit as far to the left (as facing the stage) and high up in the last couple of rows.  The sun will not get to you there.  Even if you have a different staging area, go and get your seapass cards scanned and then move over to the top, far left.

That is good advice if your area is there. Last time on SY we tried that and they made us move because apparently even the AT has different stations for muster. Ours was lower left, near the stage, right in the sun! ?

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Thanks for sharing this @Mr. Candyman

I dont see it for my Harmony cruise in 3 weeks, but perhaps it's offered onboard?

I do not see it there.. but when you look on the screen where it shows your room, it shows the Muster Station there. I am not sure if it showed it there before or not..

I am on the Harmony in March 15 too  ?

3 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

That is good advice if your area is there. Last time on SY we tried that and they made us move because apparently even the AT has different stations for muster. Ours was lower left, near the stage, right in the sun! ?

Me too! My poor 4 year old spent the whole time saying it's too hot mommy!

• 1 year later...