Where are the 2020 cruise port schedules?

JLMoran

OK, I've checked CruiseTT and several of the websites for the ports I'll be visiting in August. Absolutely no one has any schedule information going past November of last year. Why is there no 2020 schedule information? Just want to see how many ships will be in each of the ports I'm visiting, would have thought that information would be available by now.

I usually go here to check:  http://crew-center.com/stay-touch 

They do sometime have inaccurate info, I don't think they go back and update when individual sailings change, even if it's in advance.  For example, a lot of Oasis sailings were affected by the Allure propulsion problems, but they never made the changes, even though we knew months in advance. 

Looked out of curiosity, and they don't even have my Empress sailing this August listed at all.  We're docking in Hamilton & St. Georges in Bermuda.  No mention.  

12 hours ago, DDaley said:

I use cruisemapper.com for this! 

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Celebrity-Summit-713

I only clicked on Halifax and Sydney but both of them are showing a port schedule for August 2020 and farrr beyond. 

788800923_ScreenShot2020-02-21at4_34_10PM.thumb.png.9f9cfa8cca2ed869aa0ee5667628a3d8.png

Halifax you got the place to yourselves!

1550667274_ScreenShot2020-02-21at4_33_53PM.thumb.png.df7d159509d84a661700a65111e88cee.png

Sydney not too bad!

435513314_ScreenShot2020-02-21at4_34_51PM.thumb.png.b11b9e12184f26e70358b591322ce660.png

This looks like a fabulous cruise. Are you booked?

18 hours ago, DDaley said:

I use cruisemapper.com for this! 

https://www.cruisemapper.com/ships/Celebrity-Summit-713

@DDaley, thanks so much for this link!! Bookmarked and will be referencing to see if there are any changes as sail date gets closer. Great news that we have Halifax to ourselves, that makes me feel reasonably good about the Peggy's Cove excursion I just booked not being too crowded with tourists when we get there.

Sydney not too bad!

435513314_ScreenShot2020-02-21at4_34_51PM.thumb.png.b11b9e12184f26e70358b591322ce660.png

Man, Celebrity wasn't kidding when I got a notice that we were changed from docked in Syndey to tendered due to "port congestion"! 3 ships there in such a relatively tiny spot to tour?? Now I'm really glad that we've decided to just get a cab and explore on our own; with three ships there, two of them at the same time window (we arrive at 9 AM after MS Amsterdam), cruise-hosted excursion spots are going to be jam packed!!

5 hours ago, Kathleen said:

788800923_ScreenShot2020-02-21at4_34_10PM.thumb.png.9f9cfa8cca2ed869aa0ee5667628a3d8.png

This looks like a fabulous cruise. Are you booked?

Yup, booked this in January of last year! ? The price has been going only upward since then, and I think even in the two months between announcement and me finding / booking it, the price jumped a fair bit. Was 566 days away when I first booked, and now it's only 162 days to go! Major bucket list cruise.

EDIT -- Just one inaccuracy that I see on that cruisemapper.com site; it shows Summit departing Reykjavik at 1 PM on Aug 11, when in fact we're arriving at 2 PM that day and staying overnight. We depart at 1 PM on the 12th. But it's good to see that we'll only be sharing port with two much smaller ships. Otherwise it looks great, Sydney is the only other port where we won't be the only ship! ??

2 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

@DDaley, thanks so much for this link!! Bookmarked and will be referencing to see if there are any changes as sail date gets closer. Great news that we have Halifax to ourselves, that makes me feel reasonably good about the Peggy's Cove excursion I just booked not being too crowded with tourists when we get there.

We loved Peggy's Cove, although it was very crowded that day in port. If I remember correctly, there were at least 3 ships in port that day. You should have a good day, if you guys are the only ones in port. Enjoy!

Happy cruising!