Where have all the itinerary maps gone....?

Brobbins246

Is there a trick to viewing an itinerary map like this on the RC website when browsing through cruises to book?  All I see lately are a list of the port stops and sea days under the "Explore Itinerary" link.  I'm not horrible with geography, but I'd rather not have to search Google Maps separately to find out where places like St. Thomas vs. St. Lucia are.  I want to see where I'll be going in the world, not just what each port is called!

Image 6.jpg

@DDaley just pointed me to a great resource that will show maps of ships' itineraries -- cruisemapper.com. You can look up your ship, click on the "Itineraries" button towards the top of the page, and then scroll down to find your departure date. Click on the link and you get a table shows the ports you're visiting, and below that a map of your travel route.

You can also click the port names in the table to get to a port info page that has its own schedule view; click the Schedule button, select the month/year you'll be there, and you can see if any other ships will be in port with you on the same day.

7 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

@DDaley just pointed me to a great resource that will show maps of ships' itineraries -- cruisemapper.com. You can look up your ship, click on the "Itineraries" button towards the top of the page, and then scroll down to find your departure date. Click on the link and you get a table shows the ports you're visiting, and below that a map of your travel route.

You can also click the port names in the table to get to a port info page that has its own schedule view; click the Schedule button, select the month/year you'll be there, and you can see if any other ships will be in port with you on the same day.

Cruisemapper is also an app. I love looking at ship locations, port schedules, etc. It's a nifty tool, for sure....and, I too am fond of the itinerary map. I love all maps, though....kind of a map geek.