Any RC cruises that go to both CocoCay, and Labadee

OutToSea

Yes! It’s on my bucket list so I’m searching pretty regularly. 
An easy way to find them is to “search by port” on the RC website. For instance, here is a link to the page on Labadee (https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruise-to/labadee-haiti) that shows all of the itineraries to Labadee and you can scan through and see there are a couple of “& Perfect Day” cruises which also stop at CocoCay. 

If you use cruiseplum to search for some you can put in both the ports and see which ones match, here's a link to a search for anything that stops at both of them CruisePlum (it's set for one person cruising, you'd have to change that to however many are in your party get pricing right, but this will show you cruises at least)

5 hours ago, joshgates said:

If you use cruiseplum to search for some you can put in both the ports and see which ones match, here's a link to a search for anything that stops at both of them CruisePlum (it's set for one person cruising, you'd have to change that to however many are in your party get pricing right, but this will show you cruises at least)

Nice website - thanks for sharing!

My Symphony 7 night cruise in May 2021 is hitting both.  Miami-sea-Old San Juan- Labadee- sea- St. Kitts - Coco Cay - Miami.

We also got the new stateroom category that will be released May 2021. It is called the spa.  Basically as far as I can tell it is a step above the traditional balcony and a step below a JS.  It comes with expedited embarkation/debarkation, upgraded furniture and bedding, jetted shower, upgraded soaps/shampoos, robes/slippers,  coffee maker, fruit basket, daily refreshments (smoothies), and 50% off a spa treatment.