Fanta Zero and the Freestyle Machines

gwbaker

So we just got back from an Oasis of the Seas cruise last week (departed 2/9/20).  First time on Royal and absolutely loved it.  We booked with Costco and was surprised to find to two chip enabled freestyle cups in our cabin.  Soda package provided for free unexpectedly (along with other perks, Costco rocks).  Almost bought a soda package before departure.  Glad we did not.

Anyway, my go to soda is Sprite Zero.  Halfway through the cruise I found FANTA ZERO....  Wait, what.  I have not had Fanta Strawberry since I gave up full calorie drinks 25 years ago.  I was in seventh heaven.  Now I am jonesing big time.  Where else can I get this canned, bottled, or otherwise.  I have had little luck in a google search.

If I cannot find it anywhere else, I guess I will have to book another trip much sooner than planned, LOL.

Thanks for the reply.  Yeah you are correct...  I found another wiki after extensive searching that confirmed that Zero Strawberry and many other flavors are currently only available in the freestyle machine.  And, it requires the vendor to actually carry it.  I was surprised to find the Fanta Zero button, along with Zero Strawberry, on a machine in Zaxby's.  But, they buttons were all greyed out and showed the selections were not available. 

I am not holding my breath that I find it many places.  I have started searching for the syrup "cartridge" for the freestyle machine, but no luck there either.