Unable to see drink package pricing-error message and what about that $18 thing?

Pattycruise

Greetings, I just got my confirmation from my travel agent that I am booked on Anthem for March 2021.
 I cannot see the beverage package options, nor can I see the wifi package rates!  I can see the excursions and other things is this normal that I can't yet see pricing on beverages and wifi?  

I booked 4 cabins and am in charge of my group of teens/adults, I want to ensure I get them the idea on cost per package etc. so they can figure out what they need to save/jobs they need to get etc.

Also when I searched drink packages I see at some point in the recent past people got the drink package at $18 a day!  Awesomeness for you!  If something like that happens again do you all post messages about it here?  I'd LOVE to get in on that!

36 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

It’s still too early to see package prices for March 2021. I’m sure they haven’t yet decided what the 2021 prices are going to be.

ugh!  LOL  Thank you.....I'm a planner by nature.  
would you happen to know what the current deluxe beverage package is and the royal refreshment package?  I can at least give everyone a general pricing idea

So I have a cruise scheduled for Jan 2021 and nothing is showing up on the planner yet. Usually it takes about 10 months or less. I would suggest telling people to plan for $68+ 18% gratuity for the deluxe. You might see a black Friday sale that gets it to $51-55. As  far as refreshments goes I would say $26 +18% again it mighty be $18-21 during an extreme sale. I doubt the $18 dx pg will happen anytime soon....or even again.....they are training interns better?

7 hours ago, Pattycruise said:

Greetings, I just got my confirmation from my travel agent that I am booked on Anthem for March 2021.
 I cannot see the beverage package options, nor can I see the wifi package rates!  I can see the excursions and other things is this normal that I can't yet see pricing on beverages and wifi?  

I booked 4 cabins and am in charge of my group of teens/adults, I want to ensure I get them the idea on cost per package etc. so they can figure out what they need to save/jobs they need to get etc.

Also when I searched drink packages I see at some point in the recent past people got the drink package at $18 a day!  Awesomeness for you!  If something like that happens again do you all post messages about it here?  I'd LOVE to get in on that!

So just so you don't bank on this.. the $18 package happened as a complete accident/Glitch.. Royal then felt obligated to honor that price but it was Never intended to go out at that price and let me tell you they are never going to let a glitch like that happen again so I strongly wouldn't bank on that lol.. But if by some miracle it does happen everyone on here will post about it but I cant see it happening.. The deluxe package has just only been going up and up.. Anywhere from $51-$69 per day per person plus 18% service charge.. The refreshment anywhere from $18-$28 plus 18%..