Is This Coffee Perk New?

F1guynz

We are currently sailing on Voyager of the Seas to Tasmania.

In our diamond welcome package it says one specialty coffee will be loaded onto our sea pass card each day. I haven’t seen this as an offer previously.

The Diamond lounge on the ship is on deck 5 and is pretty small now so maybe there isn’t room for a coffee machine.

Scan 20-02-2020.pdf

Just now, F1guynz said:

We are currently sailing on Voyager of the Seas to Tasmania.

In our diamond welcome package it says one specialty coffee will be loaded onto our sea pass card each day. I haven’t seen this as an offer previously.

The Diamond lounge on the ship is on deck 5 and is pretty small now so maybe there isn’t room for a coffee machine.

Scan 20-02-2020.pdf 132.71 kB · 0 downloads

I have seen this before when there was no Diamond lounge and thus no access to the little machine, so it would make sense.

They have been doing this on some of the ships with either no coffee machine or when they have cut out some Diamond lounge benefits. 

We were on the first sailing on Majesty last month when they eliminated the nightly Diamond Happy Hour in the Viking Lounge. Many have complained about this change and rumor is they may add the one specially coffee to Majesty to give a little something back.