Arrival Time Question

DChapetta

Next month is my first RC cruise.  We are leaving out of Port Canaveral and have an arrival time of 11:30 am. 

Is this the time we are to arrive at the parking terminal? Or the time we get on the boat? 

We are driving in from Orlando that morning and I do not want to get to the parking garage too early and not be able to get in because it is still closed, but also not too late as to miss our 11:30 time.

Thanks in advance

Don't worry too much about that--the arrival times are really more "suggestions" that RC uses to try to spread out the crowd arrival. But they are generally not enforced, so you can arrive whenever you want. 

The terminal parking facilities are 24 hours, so that won't be an issue. But in most cases there's no real need to be at the port before 10 or so as they are still disembarking passengers and getting everything ready for your cruise. I usually try to be there between 10:00 and 10:30 so I can get on the ship as soon as they start boarding my group. Others like to show up later and just be able to walk on board once they get through security. It's just personal preference. 

Have a great trip!

the garage will be open anytime.  You could pull in then if you wanted but give folks a chance to empty some spots...maybe 9am.

in reality, they will start accepting luggage and allow you into the terminal around 9.  most times the ship starts boarding new passengers about 11.  

The arrival time on your setsail pass is a "suggestion".  Feel free to arrive and check in before or after, no one will question it.