La Spezia private tour company to Florence

dAnleighw

Hi everyone,

I'll be boarding Vision of the Seas in August 2020 and one of the ports we stop at is La Spezia. I would like to visit Florence and wondered if anyone could recommend any private tour/excursion companies as I don't want to do do any of the ones that RC offer. I've seen one by Viator and wondered if anyone has ever booked an excursion through them?

Also any recommendations for what sights are a must see in Florence are welcome!

Thanks

On 2/19/2020 at 3:44 AM, dAnleighw said:

Hi everyone,

I'll be boarding Vision of the Seas in August 2020 and one of the ports we stop at is La Spezia. I would like to visit Florence and wondered if anyone could recommend any private tour/excursion companies as I don't want to do do any of the ones that RC offer. I've seen one by Viator and wondered if anyone has ever booked an excursion through them?

Also any recommendations for what sights are a must see in Florence are welcome!

Thanks

I’ll be in La Spezia (Allure of the Seas) in July. I haven’t been on any tours yet, but I’ve booked a Florence & Pisa tour through Italytours.eu. Reviews look good, and they pick up at La Spezia. I can let you know how it goes.

I’ll be in La Spezia (Allure of the Seas) in May 13th this year

I’ve booked a Florence & Pisa tour through Joe Banana Limos and Travel they also pick up at La Spezia. 

Like Tuggboat i haven't been yet.

When we get back I can give you my opinion

They have really great reviews and they are very responsive to all the emails i've sent (questions that popped up)

•  

• 2 years later...

We were on the Wonders of the seas in August.After 20 year decde to take a excursion back to Florance..What a disapointment.We waste our whole day 2 hours to Florance and 2 hours back.The guide took us to shop with jewelry...walk to the Piazza del Duomo and told us she are going back to area of jewelry shop...we all do not know the area so walk back with her and eat ice cream and after hour and half get on the bus to leather factory...I the Royal Caribbean excursion is a rip off...why can guide not walk with the group and show Florance to them..