Park Cafe, and more

Jeff

Hey all. Just curious if pastrami or salami is available on ship, at perhaps Park Cafe. Also curious to know if Prime Rib is served anywhere in the fleet. My next food thought is for an opinion of the best restaurant option in Nassau. Dad wants to try conch.

Which ship ?

Prime rib is served at least one night [on a 7 night cruise, anyway] in the MDR.  Is it the best prime rib I've ever had ?  No....but it isn't the worst, either.

I rarely go to Chops so I can't recall if they have prime rib there but I would be shocked if they did not.

Pastrami or salami.  Hmmmm....I don't eat either so I haven't noticed whether it is or isn't served anywhere.  A lot may depend upon the ship.

I don't get off the ship in Nassau so I couldn't tell you anything about where to eat there.  Sorry.

This news depresses me some. I absolutely LOVE pastrami, and really don't care for roast beef. This may go down into the con column when I do my post cruise review. But I'm also positive I'll have an absolute blast...with or without my favorite lunch meat

This news depresses me some. I absolutely LOVE pastrami, and really don't care for roast beef. This may go down into the con column when I do my post cruise review. But I'm also positive I'll have an absolute blast...with or without my favorite lunch meat

I hope the worst you can say about your cruise was the deli meat selection

Hey all. Just curious if pastrami or salami is available on ship, at perhaps Park Cafe. Also curious to know if Prime Rib is served anywhere in the fleet. My next food thought is for an opinion of the best restaurant option in Nassau. Dad wants to try conch.

The Number ONE restaurant in Nassau is Café Matisse...open lunch 12-3, dinner 6-11.   Excellent food.  Another less expensive choice would be Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar Open lunch 1130-4PM.   On a side street away from the pier but very walkable.   Enjoy your visit!!

The Number ONE restaurant in Nassau is Café Matisse...open lunch 12-3, dinner 6-11.   Excellent food.  Another less expensive choice would be Bahamian Cookin' Restaurant & Bar Open lunch 1130-4PM.   On a side street away from the pier but very walkable.   Enjoy your visit!!

thanks