Cozumel - Playa Mia Water Park

ellipses127

It is at the time listed on the excursion description.  IMO, it is really easy and cheap to grab a taxi in Cozumel and there are always taxis at Playa Mia when you want to go back.  We were there 2 hours more than the RC excursion (hour before and hour after) and we were still back to the ship 2 hours before the ship departed.  The 2 hours without the crowds were amazing! 

18 minutes ago, melski94 said:

It is at the time listed on the excursion description.  IMO, it is really easy and cheap to grab a taxi in Cozumel and there are always taxis at Playa Mia when you want to go back.  We were there 2 hours more than the RC excursion (hour before and hour after) and we were still back to the ship 2 hours before the ship departed.  The 2 hours without the crowds were amazing! 

Thanks... I'm actually looking at Resortforaday.com and it looks like it's cheaper to go that route AND there are buses every hour back to the port. My husband is really sticking with not doing anything on our own since our kids will be with us *shrug* - this is one of those situations where he feels SUPER strongly and I'm going along with his wishes on it. ?  For whatever reason he's ok booking via the resort website.