Excited - Show scheduling On Symphony

HAK1906

We are t- minus 16 days until or Symphony of the Seas Spring Break trip out of Miami coming from Frisco, TX and everything is a go and very excited. 

I have scheduled all the shows for mine and the other families we are traveling with. My question I have is  I want to schedule a second show of Hiro and Flight but not being allowed to via the Cruise Planner (tried to one and shows available bit not allowing) Am I only allowed one scheduling per show?  Also with having a show scheduled what does that actually provide me versus just walk-up?  I assume folks are able to still walk-up. Thanks. 

Yes, you are only allowed to reserve one seating of each show. If you want to see a show a second time, you will have to wait in the walk-up queue. Having the reservation enables you to get seated before they release the remaining available seats to those in the walk-up line. They start letting the walk-ups in around 15minutes before showtime, so you will want be there roughly 30min if you have a reservation and even earlier if you're doing walk-up.

Anecdotally I'm on Symphony right now (rest time!) and Hiro seems to be pretty easy to snag a seat.. but of course that's this week :) Also.. the first few rows definitely get wet, and others get dripped. I only mention that as there was a few folks who seemed upset having come to the show on formal night!