Chops +1

krisco420

30 minutes ago, krisco420 said:

SO I want to do this and is it possible to use Izumi as the 2nd choice? DO you have to wait to reserve the 2nd reservation until you are on the ship? 

Yes, but as long as you make the reservation as soon as you board you will have no problem getting Izumi for the day and time you like:)

I noticed this for our 7 day Oasis cruise in September. Assuming I read the "rules" correctly, you have to eat at Chops night one or two, which works well for us since we do chops on formal night (which will be night two). For my sailing it's $75 per person, seems like a no brainier since we were doing Chops night two anyway, now we get a second for $25!

On 2/17/2020 at 2:10 PM, [email protected] said:

Chops+1? very interesting where is this advertised cant see it on my planner

We gone for this option on Rhapsody at the end of the month, the price difference between Chops on it's own or Chops +1 was minimal, much more appealing than the 3 night dining option on a 7 day cruise. And on a smaller ship with fewer dining options it made sense to us.