Upcoming sales on excursions

yellowak

Welcome to the forums!

Sales happen all of the time, however the BEST deals that I've found on excursions were random times between advertised Cruise Planner sales - prices that were never to be as low, even during advertised sales (easily $30-$40/pp lower).  My advice, for what it's worth, is book what you want early and then check your cruise planner regularly for price drops - don't wait for sales, you may miss the best deals!

2 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Welcome to the forums!

Sales happen all of the time, however the BEST deals that I've found on excursions were random times between advertised Cruise Planner sales - prices that were never to be as low, even during advertised sales (easily $30-$40/pp lower).  My advice, for what it's worth, is book what you want early and then check your cruise planner regularly for price drops - don't wait for sales, you may miss the best deals!

+1 and I'll add if you wait for "the deal", your excursion of choice may be sold out. Buy when you know you want that one, then cancel and rebook to get better pricing (all on the cruise planner).

On 2/16/2020 at 4:33 PM, SpeedNoodles said:

My advice, for what it's worth, is book what you want early and then check your cruise planner regularly for price drops - don't wait for sales, you may miss the best deals!

I totally agree with this strategy.