Newbie to RC question

Jeff

Hey y'all, thanks for answering me on my Port of Miami question.. I have another question now. I am booked on Enchantment out of Miami, Feb 2017. It's my mothers birthday. We leave port at 730pm. Will Chops Grill be open? If so, what time can we take advantage of Mom's bday special dinner?

Chops will be open. However, the restaurants do close for the muster (life boat) dill which is roughly an hour before sailing. Thus, they'll likely not open until 7/7:30 regardless of whether you can book it online or not. We ran into this problem on the Jewel where we booked Chops for 6 knowing the muster was at 7:30. However, when we boarded, we discovered that Chops didn't even open on embarkation day until 8:30.

My advice is to wait until you board to book. In addition, they typically offer a discount for those dining on the first night.

once again, thanks Doc.  I sometimes feel foolish, and hesitate to ask the questions that pop up in my head

Don't ever be afraid to ask a question here. We have been new cruisers at some point and we all asked most of the same questions too !

We love talking about cruising so we love to share.

As the old adage goes, the only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.

Everyone should always be free to post any questions about cruising here. While we may not always agree with each other  we need to respect every ones right to post, add questions and comments. As other members we can agree, disagree and post replies or not. In the end this is only a message board site for a group of Royal Passengers. While you can find and get information here this board has no power over what any of us do with that information.

once again, thanks Doc.  I sometimes feel foolish, and hesitate to ask the questions that pop up in my head