Double Club Points on Select Millennial Sailings

twangster

pixel.gif?r=e570cff00c979b33dd8f8696f36bSome conditions apply such as you have to be an existing Captain' Club member but in theory anyone with a CAS number has a Captain's Club number so that might work.   Doesn't apply to solo cruisers who already get double points. Verandah or higher.  Other conditions.

Celebrity Cruises Celebrity Cruises

See New England From a New Perspective
We’re excited to announce four new limited-edition sailings on board the newly revolutionized Celebrity Millennium®—sailing from the West Coast this April. Savor the best of wine country or explore the wilderness of Alaska, and many breathtaking points in between, in modern luxury style.

Plus, as Captain’s Club members, you’ll earn double Club Points when you book a veranda stateroom or higher on any of these once-in-a-lifetime sailings. That’s on top of our incredible Sail Beyond offer.

Book by February 28, 2020 to enjoy both of these offerings.
DOUBLE CLUB POINT LIMITED-EDITION SAILINGS
7-Night Bermuda & Newport Cruise
5-NIGHT PACIFIC NORTHWEST
April 20, 2020 & April 25, 2020
Round-trip from Seattle, Washington
BOOK NOW
11-NIGHT ULTIMATE ALASKA
April 30, 2020
Round-trip from 
Seattle, Washington
BOOK NOW
11-NIGHT ULTIMATE ALASKA
May 11, 2020
Departing from Seattle, Washington to Vancouver, British Columbia
BOOK NOW

CALL 1-877-202-4434
OR CONTACT YOUR TRAVEL ADVISOR

#CELEBRITYCRUISES Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram

GROUP TRAVEL
We'll make it easy to plan 
and customize your group cruise.
GROUP BENEFITS

*Captain's Club Member Offer ("Offer") is valid for Captain’s Club members Classic level and higher in the US and Canadan and applies to new individual bookings made February 14–28, 2020, on select Celebrity Millennium® sailings departing April 20 – May 11, 2020. Valid membership number must be provided at time of booking. Eligible members receive double Club Points when they book a veranda stateroom or higher. The offer applies to each CC Member in a stateroom. Club Points will be added to CC member's account within 30 days after conclusion of sailing. One offer per CC member. Single-occupancy staterooms are not eligible for this Offer. Changes to cruise booking, including but not limited to cruise fare or promotion may result in removal of Offer. Offers and cruise prices are subject to availability, cancellation and change without notice at any time. ©2020 Celebrity Cruises. Ships’ registry: Malta and Ecuador. 

©2020 Celebrity Cruises Inc. Ship's registry: Malta and Ecuador. 

We hope you enjoyed this e-mail from:
Celebrity Cruises Inc.
1050 Caribbean Way 
Miami, FL 33132
www.celebrity.com 

Privacy Policy open.aspx?ffcb10-fe5216727d6c05757d1c-fdec1d777c6304757d167175-fe741570746504797615-fe9a17747565037977-fe271677756d0179701272-ff63117270

I don't know that we'll ever get up to our status match in points...even with double points.  I think we'll be Elite forever.  ? However, we are leaning more towards Celebrity (except for group cruises) so you never know.  

Working on planning 2021 now.  I start my new job in March and hoping within the month I'll have a good grasp on when I can plan my cruises!