Drinks Package Question

1Cruiser1

Each cruise is independent of the other.  New cards issued with a different folio for each.  Each account has to be closed as if you were not B2B.  Each cruise has its own cruise planner bookings with no awareness that you are B2B.  

Sometimes I find the DX on a B2B represents too much drinking.  Sometimes I'll buy the DX on cruise one, stock up on water or sports drinks and not have the DX for cruise two.  On cruise two I'll buy my drinks as I go.  For a 3 & 4 night B2B I can handle the DX on both but for 7 & 7 night B2B I get drink fatigue near the end of cruise one.

16 hours ago, twangster said:

Each cruise is independent of the other.  New cards issued with a different folio for each.  Each account has to be closed as if you were not B2B.  Each cruise has its own cruise planner bookings with no awareness that you are B2B.  

Sometimes I find the DX on a B2B represents too much drinking.  Sometimes I'll buy the DX on cruise one, stock up on water or sports drinks and not have the DX for cruise two.  On cruise two I'll buy my drinks as I go.  For a 3 & 4 night B2B I can handle the DX on both but for 7 & 7 night B2B I get drink fatigue near the end of cruise one.

I wish this was my case, I worked it out for our cruise in jan that between two of us we drank 198 alcoholic drinks in a week. On top of this we also drank 49 soft drinks and 38 bottles of water. We sure got our money’s worth. I think I could only do DX after that week, I love lager too much!