Disembarkation to San Juan International

15 minutes ago, Lovestotravel said:

If you have sailed on FOS, and disembarked in San Juan, how quickly were you able to disembark and get to the airport for a flight?  Looking to book flights and wondering if a 10am flight is unreasonable.  Flights to/from San Juan are NOT great in terms of selection and price.......  ?

10am Flight is doable. Just tdo self-debarkation and you'll be fine. I did it.

3 hours ago, Lovestotravel said:

Thanks.  Did you find Urber's were easy to grab at the port? That would be my only concern, that after customs we would have to wait a long time for a ride. 

Uber (and Lyft) have had a checkered history in SJ.  For a good while, they were outright banned from the airport and port.  Union issues.  Recently, they have begun servicing the airport and port but I think it’s still tenuous.  If you want to be sure to have a dependable ride, I would plan on using a taxi and see how the ride share looks in real time.

5 hours ago, Lovestotravel said:

If you have sailed on FOS, and disembarked in San Juan, how quickly were you able to disembark and get to the airport for a flight?  Looking to book flights and wondering if a 10am flight is unreasonable.  Flights to/from San Juan are NOT great in terms of selection and price.......  ?

are you going on 03/08?