British Colonial Hilton return time

KrissySeas

We are going to the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau for our May 31 Oasis cruise.  I'm wondering-- if it's a straightforward 10 min walk, how close to All Aboard would you leave the resort to make sure you got back in time?  I'm used to doing resorts that are a 20 minute taxi and so I would leave 2 hrs in case of traffic.

So I just went back in my family Whatsapp chat from our last cruise when we did the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau. We had a 4:30 all aboard time and my mom and I left the hotel around 3:15. Now mind you, we did make a pit stop to pick up some alcohol for her coworker, but that was about  5 mins total as they didn’t have what she wanted. We made it through security and to the gangway by 4:04pm which was far too close for comfort for me. There was a bit of a bottleneck at security so I would definitely leave yourself at least an hour to get back and through security just to be safe. It didn’t help that there wasn’t the most organized line at security so if you weren’t assertive it was very easy for people to cut in front of you.