Deluxe drink package- breakfast drinks

Kthomas

I have the Deluxe drink package on my cruise in April for Brilliance.  I expect we will take advantage of room service breakfast at eat on the balcony one or twice.  I know alcohol via room service is not included.  What is the best option to get a bloody mary in the morning and bring back to the room? 

29 minutes ago, Kthomas said:

I have the Deluxe drink package on my cruise in April for Brilliance.  I expect we will take advantage of room service breakfast at eat on the balcony one or twice.  I know alcohol via room service is not included.  What is the best option to get a bloody mary in the morning and bring back to the room? 

Some ships have a Bloody Mary bar set up on the ship in the mornings. It will have a huge variety of fixins to make your BM (not to be confused with a BM ??).  As far as I know there is no way to get a Bloody Mary delivered to your room unless you are Star Class.

1 hour ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

As far as I know there is no way to get a Bloody Mary delivered to your room unless you are Star Class.

That's interesting, as Bloody Mary's (I refuse to use the initials ?) and mimosas are on the room service menu - it just says that they are priced at "current bar prices + 18% gratuity". So it seems like you could get them delivered, they just wouldn't be included in the drink package.

1 hour ago, SnickerTail said:

That's interesting, as Bloody Mary's (I refuse to use the initials ?) and mimosas are on the room service menu - it just says that they are priced at "current bar prices + 18% gratuity". So it seems like you could get them delivered, they just wouldn't be included in the drink package.

Great observation !  I guess I’ve never even looked at a room service menu.  Thanks for the intel.

49 minutes ago, Hoski said:

The other option is to get "shots" the night before and take to your room and order tomato juice the next morning and make your own. Or spend the few bucks and have it delivered with room service.

If getting a shot the night before, another option could be get a proper Bloody Mary the night before in a full service bar (not sure on Brilliance which would make the best one) and put it in the fridge in the room (if Brilliance rooms have the mini fridges).

• 2 years later...
On 2/14/2020 at 9:53 PM, Ken23 said:

If getting a shot the night before, another option could be get a proper Bloody Mary the night before in a full service bar (not sure on Brilliance which would make the best one) and put it in the fridge in the room (if Brilliance rooms have the mini fridges).

but remove the ice otherwise it will be a watered down drink