Royal Gift order issues?

JG1209

I dont know what RC is doing- other than stressing me out right now .. Has anyone ever ordered royal gifts, get a confirmation stating it was ordered-- and then get another email a few days later having different items on it? Well, I have! I do not know what is going on by it is really bothering me . I am going on a cruise in April to celebrate my BFF's 40th bday (and mine) and I was trying to surprise her with a few things. Well, now I am having to ruin the surprise because I have to ask my friend if she has gone into the reservation and ordered anything or made changes.. This is so stupid! LOL

I am in the process. But I also want to make sure she isn’t trying to surprise me either. Lol I don’t want to fuss at someone if it really isn’t screwed up.  But I think it is.  They didn’t see the thing that I ordered- but I could. I got the email confirmation and I could see it in my planner. It’s so strange.  I was also trying to buy a Royal gift and it kept telling me that my reservation couldn’t be found.  So so so strange. This is not the type of glitch I like. Lol