Just have to Share, with my Fellow Cruise Addicts!(Share your First Cruise Picture!)

Anyone here that has met/talked to me, obviously knows,

I am getting very excited for my upcoming cruise, on the largest ship I have ever been on, Allure of the Seas!!!

I have been searching my condo, ever since we moved Dec/15, for this one picture, of my very first ever cruise in 2006, on Royal Caribbean's, Enchantment Of The Seas, of my husband and myself.

My Last Royal Caribbean Cruise I took was 2007.

I tried a few other cruise lines, and they were just okay.

I realized for my 2016 cruise, it had to be Royal Caribbean, or nothing!

I definitely wanted to find my first ever Cruise picture,

to bring with me, on Allure of the seas!!!

I Finally found it in a box, tucked in the Garage!!!!!

Just Had to Share my excitement, once again!!!

My fellow cruise Addicts, will get it!!!

âš“ï¸Loyal to Royalâš“ï¸

post-4108-0-51831500-1460864344_thumb.jpeg

Nice Kat.

We will be on Enchantment for the first time for our anniversary in November. Looking forward to it.

Debating between the beach loungers or getting a cabana. Got the lounger when we sailed Majesty and really liked it. Just thought we'd kick it up a notch for our anniversary.

I am going on the majesty of the seas, in September after it gets refurbished. I hope the upgrades are really great, it will be the smallest ship I've ever been on. I'm taking my friend for her first ever cruise.

You will really love the Enchantment of the seas!!!

It was a wonderful cruise for my husband and myself to go on our first ever cruise, and also set off my cruise addiction! lol.

Royal Caribbean does a very good job of making you feel very pampered, so I have no doubt, that your anniversary will be wonderful!!!

I want to go on Enchantment of the seas again, sometime in the very near future!

Nice find Kat! Soon you will have me looking for our first cruise pic from 1999 on NCL. At the time all guest seemed to be twice our age and we just had an "okay" time. We tried Carnival next and it was full of kids and drunk college students. I talked my wife into trying one more cruise. We got a last minute deal on Royal's Splendour of the Seas. We found OUR cruise line and have since been loyal to Royal.

Our last cruise was on Enchantment with our adult sons and we had a wonderful time. 

Edit: Found pics.

First%20cruise%20boarding%20NCL_zpsr4cvb

Nice find Kat! Soon you will have me looking for our first cruise pic from 1999 on NCL. At the time all guest seemed to be twice our age and we just had an "okay" time. We tried Carnival next and it was full of kids and drunk college students. I talked my wife into trying one more cruise. We got a last minute deal on Royal's Splendour of the Seas. We found OUR cruise line and have since been loyal to Royal.

Our last cruise was on Enchantment with our adult sons and we had a wonderful time.

Edit: Found pics.

First%20cruise%20boarding%20NCL_zpsr4cvb

Awe!!! Great Pictures!!!! I did not think about this before, was just excited I found my first Cruise picture!! I think it is a great idea!!! Everyone find your first cruise pictures, and post them!!!!! 😊