Drink Package

ksam97

Just now, SpeedNoodles said:

Is this also true in Galveston? I hear they have some funky-a** alcohol laws.

Texas does have some funky tax rules, so the choice of drinks while still in port is limited to those for which the Texas alcohol taxes have been prepaid.  So while the options are limited while in port in Galveston, the opportunity to enjoy a drink is still immediate.  Once you get into international waters, the options for drinks are greatly expanded.

1 minute ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Texas does have some funky tax rules, so the choice of drinks while still in port is limited to those for which the Texas alcohol taxes have been prepaid.  So while the options are limited while in port in Galveston, the opportunity to enjoy a drink is still immediate.  Once you get into international waters, the options for drinks are greatly expanded.

Thanks!  Hope you're having a great time!

3 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Thank YOU.  We are. It’s a shortened cruise but it’s going well.  Beautiful weather today given the awful weather enroute.  Happy Dan has quite the red face from hot tub lounging earlier this afternoon.

It's so nice when the hubbies are happy! (Hubbys? I'm struggling).

1 hour ago, beccaball said:

Ok.... so Im  going on Anthem.... and I heard I don't get my seapass at check in--I get it in my stateroom

Well I want to start using my drink package immediately, but if I can't get into my room till after 1, how do I get my seapass to order a drink? 

As posted previously you can use your set sail pass.  The bars also have a printed list with your stateroom# that shows you have the DBP.  Our seapass card did not print that we had the deluxe package one cruise.  The bartender just looked us up on his sheet & added the DX sticker.  Have also had an issue where the cards would somehow lose  that we had the package & they would have to do some extra work on the point of sale terminals to figure it out.